Why Good Design is so Important
According to that apple brand (you may have heard of it), great design is emotional, innovative and creates meaning.
You probably saw this last year but if you haven’t, it’s a must see…
Good design is important to…
- Differentiate your product or service. Look unique so people can set you apart from the competition.
- Visual design is a method of communication. How much do you value communication? For a first time consumer, the design is the only way of knowing what their options “look like”. It’s their first impression.
- Put a purpose or organization to the flow of information.
- Play a role in making the world what it is (conceptually and aesthetically).
- Express who you are, why you’re here, how you’re unique and how you can make a difference.
Ask yourself: If someone didn’t speak the same language, would a person looking at your logo/site get the idea of who you are and what you stand for?